Future Energy Property Surveyors recognises its impact on the environment and will consult with its customers, suppliers and staff to achieve continual improvement. The company has appointed the head of surveying to ensure that the policy is adhered to by all and monitored to achieve our targets. Future Energy Property Surveyors will review its environmental policy annually and adapt any changes in accordance to the Energy Assessor code of conduct and inform all relevant parties to any changes and implement further training where needed.
Future Energy Property Surveyors are committed to:
- Reducing our energy consumption at our premises.
- Ensuring that all office stationary is sourced from sustainable materials, only using paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and ensuring ink has the longest print life.
- Reduce usage of paper by, for example, ensuring all surveys are sent electronically via e-mail where practicable.
- Compliance with legal and accreditation schemes membership policies.
- Reducing transport emissions, ensuring that any property is surveyed by the closest qualified surveyor) and minimise the pollution our activities produce.
- Look into using vehicles that are more environmentally friendly.
- Achieving ISO 14001 status.
It is the policy of Future Energy Property Surveyors to-:
- Ensure that all waste is disposed of in a manner that minimises its environmental impact.
- Continue to supply and source new materials and technology that will reduce our carbon emissions and improve our environmental impact.
- Work with clients to recognise and reduce their environmental impact through services used.