Solar panel electricity systems, also known as solar photovoltaics (PV), capture the sun’s energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don’t need direct sunlight to work – they can still generate some electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to run household appliances and lighting.
- Cut your electricity bills.
- Get paid for the electricity you generate.
- Sell electricity back to the grid.
- Cut your carbon footprint.
- Future Energy use local suppliers to supply and install all P.V. systems.